The Association of the Palestinian Community in the UK exists to do the following:
- To promote and support Palestinian identity within the Palestinian community in the UK.
- To help raise awareness among non-Palestinians of the richness and diversity of Palestinian heritage, culture and history.
- To promote connection with and support of Palestinians around the world including in Palestine and the diaspora.
- To uphold and support the principle of an independent Palestinian state for all Palestinians irrespective of their beliefs, political affiliation, religion, sex or age.
- To present a united approach to lobby British and other European governments in our quest for full recognition of Palestinian human rights, including the right to self-determination and end of occupation.